Yves Saint Laurent Quotes

A good model can advance fashion by ten years.
Yves Saint Laurent

Dressing is a way of life.
Yves Saint Laurent

Fashions fade, style is eternal.
Yves Saint Laurent

I have often said that I wish I had invented blue jeans: the most spectacular, the most practical, the most relaxed and nonchalant. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in my clothes.
Yves Saint Laurent

I want to thank all the women who have worn my clothes, the famous and the unknown, who have been so faithful to me and given me so much joy.
Yves Saint Laurent

I wish I had invented blue jeans. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in my clothes.
Yves Saint Laurent

Isn't elegance forgetting what one is wearing?
Yves Saint Laurent

It pains me physically to see a woman victimized, rendered pathetic, by fashion.
Yves Saint Laurent

Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it.
Yves Saint Laurent

We must never confuse elegance with snobbery.
Yves Saint Laurent

Popular posts from this blog

Free printable mickey mouse birthday cards

How To Understand And Shop For Contemporary Paintings

Real vs. Fake Paco Rabanne "One Million"